- [x] mjl-
- [ ] update docs and expand coreutils
- [ ] release process
- [ ] targets
I want tomo to be support infrastructure for novel research projects. good fundamentals to build upon. to ease and share the burden of developing next gen systems and running them cross platform. work at whatever pace you can manage. that's more than good enough for me. novelty is very rare these days. here to nurture it.
pikabu (app) / ubi
universal basic internet
- [ ] L01 ⟨weird⟩ information-centric networking stack
- [ ] L02 ⟨girls⟩ typed-network-as-a-database
- [ ] L03 ⟨psyche⟩ network conventions
- [ ] L04 ⟨religion⟩ elm-frp over typed network events
- [ ] L05 ⟨distortion⟩ user-defined graphical interfaces
- [ ] L06 ⟨kids⟩ parasitoid p2p cluster compute
- [ ] L07 ⟨society⟩ ??
- [ ] L08 ⟨rumors⟩ ??
- [ ] L09 ⟨protocol⟩ ??
- [ ] L10 ⟨love⟩ ??
- [ ] L11 ⟨infornography⟩ ??
- [ ] L12 ⟨landcape⟩ ??
- [ ] L13 ⟨ego⟩ ??
- wii port (ppc-eabi)
- vocore2 port (MIPS)
- android port
- r4rs interpreter
- bootstrap with smol c compiler
- question if C is the right choice
- write some FORTH
- the eschaton
=> http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Wii_Hardware 8: wii hardware => http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Linux 9: wii-linux => https://vocore.io/v2.html 10: vcore2 => https://github.com/bhgv/Inferno-OS_Android 11: inferno on android => https://github.com/search?q=code.google.com%2Fp%2Finferno-scheme 12: inferno-scheme
- tomo.ndtl [download] added by xjix on 2022-03-17 20:55:47. [details]